Sunday, March 13, 2011

Colorado




March 2010 we took a trip to Colorado to visit my brother in law and family.

We flew into Denver and what we were not aware of is the altitude! Man one can lose their breath instantly.

The views were amazing, the mountains were everywhere!

We visited Boulder, Golden, Pikes Peek, Bear Lake, Coors Factory and more.

The snow was so high in some places it was insane! We stood on a lake that was between mountains and totally frozen over.


The Stanley Hotel! Were the shining was filmed!

We visited the Coors factory, now I dont drink beer but they give you the opportunity to taste beer and give you 3 drinks at the end of the tour! Fresh off the lines.

I was the designated driver of course. Sucked for me, but it was interesting!


We ate at a restaurant called Hamburger Marys. Very interesting and the food was good too....

We saw the cave of the winds, which was cold and windy of course. It was underground, tunnels and caves and water. A little hard to take pictures.



My favorite site, the Garden of the Gods! Check out this picture.

Colorado was a nice place to visit and very scenic, I have a ton of images.

No comments:

Post a Comment