Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When do you start packing?

I guess its a personal thing.

I know many people that pack a week before the trip and I know some, like myself, that pack the day before sometimes the morning of.

Why?

I dunno. When I pack ahead of time I always seem to forget something. When I pack the day before I have everything! We have even started leaving our travel bag filled with a toothbrush, paste, deodorant, mini hair brush and q-tips.

It is rather strange.

There are a few things that people forget... here is a short list:

Q-Tips
Tweezers (for the ladies)
Hair Brush
Deodorant
Toothbrush and paste
Eyeglass cleaner cloth
Lotion

Lucky for you there is always a market of some sort to purchase those things you forget. I locate a common market that the locals would shop at. I refuse to buy something at 5 times the price because of where I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment